I am 20 years old I take brush twice in a day but my teeth color is yeiiow please tell the reason doctor.

I am 20 years old I take brush twice in a day but my teet...
Teeth colour depends upon many factors such as enamel transperency and thickness also if you use coffe, tea, coldrink, gutka panmasala staining occurs. Go to your nearby dentist by bleaching you can get whiter teeh. You can also use snowdent tooth paste but it takes much time to whiten your teeth.
Get your teeth cleaned professionally by scaling and polishing. maintain oral hygiene by brushing twice a day and use mouthwash regularly. if you are not satisfied with the results go for bleaching of teeth.
There are many causes of yellow or discolored teeth. A few of the most common:------------- 1. Drinks: Coffee and red wine cause major damage to teeth. But other drinks with high acidity, such as soda, juices and even sports drinks can cause staining on the teeth. Even white wine is not far behind in staining our teeth yellow, because its tannins and acidic nature wear away at the tooth enamel. These Acidic drinks lowers the Ph of teeth below 6 thus causing corrosive wear and tear of teeths.--------------- 2. Certain Foods: Colored candies, popsicles and other bright foods can cause staining over time. Think of it this way – if your tongue turns a bright shade of blue, chances are your teeth are getting some of that discoloration, too. Even healthy foods such as berries (blueberries, cranberries, raspberries) can stain teeth. Ketchup, curry and other sauces can cause staining problems over time, too.----------------- 3, Natural Aging Process: Quite simply, teeth yellow over time. It’s a natural part of the aging process that the white protective coatings wear down over time. So the longer you have your teeth, the more likely they are to become yellow or discolored.---------------- 4. Most of us are guilty of at least some of the above (and none of us can stop time).----------------