I am 28 years old and having high blood pressure problem in last 5 days. I haven't experienced this problem in past whole of my life. How to low my blood pressure and solutions for future for preventing this.

I am 28 years old and having high blood pressure problem ...
To control & maintain Blood pressure to normal these are best methods to follow:.• Do physical exercise like jogging, running or brisk walk for atleast 20-30 minutes. • Maintain your cholesterol level to normal & eat least amount of butter, cream or fatty things. • Eat less amount of pickle, salt and fast food as they contain high sodium levels. • Avoid drinking alcohol and smoking. • Take less amount of caffine containing coffee, tea or cold drinks because caffine causes increase BP. • Drink 8 to 10 glass of water daily • Take 6 to 8 hrs of sleep daily. Do not take too much stress. • Do long breathing pranayams (Anulom- Vilom, Bhramari) daily for 10 - 15 minutes. It will reduce your stress level in your body. • Eat healthy diet such as green leafy vegetables, fruits. • Take 5 ml of GULAB Jal added in a glass of water daily once a day.