I am 28 years old and having high blood pressure problem in last 5 days. I haven't experienced this problem in past whole of my life. How to low my blood pressure and solutions for future for preventing this.
6 years experience
Ask Free Question
To control & maintain Blood pressure to normal these are best methods to follow:.• Do physical exercise like jogging, running or brisk walk for atleast 20-30 minutes.
• Maintain your cholesterol level to normal & eat least amount of butter, cream or fatty things.
• Eat less amount of pickle, salt and fast food as they contain high sodium levels.
• Avoid drinking alcohol and smoking.
• Take less amount of caffine containing coffee, tea or cold drinks because caffine causes increase BP.
• Drink 8 to 10 glass of water daily • Take 6 to 8 hrs of sleep daily. Do not take too much stress.
• Do long breathing pranayams (Anulom- Vilom, Bhramari) daily for 10 - 15 minutes. It will reduce your stress level in your body.
• Eat healthy diet such as green leafy vegetables, fruits. • Take 5 ml of GULAB Jal added in a glass of water daily once a day.
4 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.