Whether Radio Frequency Therapy can get rid of pain of knee in Osteoarthritis. Is it better than Injection (lubrication)

Whether Radio Frequency Therapy can get rid of pain of kn...
To my knowledge not really according to me as you are just 43 years it is better to restrict with conservative management ie by doing exercises at home and also by doing physiotherapy treatment. This is a general strain due to excessive walking or standing and for this you can follow these measures: one keep a pillow right under the knee while sleeping, next is you can keep ice in the painful area for about 5--10 minutes. One time you can do hot water fermentation that would help to reduce the muscle strain. Osteoarthritic pain: ice therapy would definitely help to reduce the inflammation. We also advise you to use knee cap which would help to prevent the knee from damaging further and also to maintain the quadriceps muscle tone. Simple knee exercises would help to strengthen the quadriceps muscle which is the key muscle. Specific knee exercises will also help ie. Keeping a soft ball underneath the knee and you have to keep pressing it. That's the simple exercise which will help you to strengthen the knee. We also advise you to use knee cap which would help to prevent the knee from damaging further and also to maintain the quadriceps muscle tone.
In my opinion radio frequency should be reserved for old patients who are not fit for surgery. It works by ablating the nerves which although will give pain relief, has a potential of aggravating the arthritic process (neuropathic joint). Lubricant injection, on the other hand is a safer option.