6 years experience
Ask Free Question
Dear lybrate user,
a single sperm cell takes about 4 months to mature fully before it is being ejaculated. So I would request to continue the following medication for at least 6 months:- 1) add 5 drops of each of homoeopathic selenium 1m + homoeopathic aurum met 1m + homoeopathic zincum met 1m in a glass of water & drink it early morning before brushing your teeth daily.
2) mix 1 tablespoon of ayurvedic dhatupousthik churna in a glass of lukewarm milk & drink it after breakfast daily.
3) take 30 drops of homoeopathic sterlin-m (repl company) with water after lunch daily.
4) after dinner mix 4 pills of unani jiriyani with 1 tablespoon of unani majun arad khurma in a glass of lukewarm milk & drink it before going to bed.
This combination of homeo-herbal-unani remedies have effectively increased the sperm count in about 95% of patients who are suffering from oligospermia as per my experience. Along with the aforesaid medications follow the precautions given below for effective results:- 1) you should abstain from any sexual intercourse or masturbation during the first three months of medication
2) avoid wearing tight underwear
3) avoid driving car/bike for more than 30 minutes continuously
4) avoid any type of addiction if you have any. You have to continue the medication for 6 months continuously but I advise you to check your sperm count by conducting semen analysis after every three months of the aforesaid medication in order to know the progress.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.