I am 44 year male. I'm marred but no any children. Please give me some advice about my marred life. Where from I become a father. Thanking You -

I am  44 year male. I'm marred but no any children. Pleas...
Dear lybrate user, a single sperm cell takes about 4 months to mature fully before it is being ejaculated. So I would request to continue the following medication for at least 6 months:- 1) add 5 drops of each of homoeopathic selenium 1m + homoeopathic aurum met 1m + homoeopathic zincum met 1m in a glass of water & drink it early morning before brushing your teeth daily. 2) mix 1 tablespoon of ayurvedic dhatupousthik churna in a glass of lukewarm milk & drink it after breakfast daily. 3) take 30 drops of homoeopathic sterlin-m (repl company) with water after lunch daily. 4) after dinner mix 4 pills of unani jiriyani with 1 tablespoon of unani majun arad khurma in a glass of lukewarm milk & drink it before going to bed. This combination of homeo-herbal-unani remedies have effectively increased the sperm count in about 95% of patients who are suffering from oligospermia as per my experience. Along with the aforesaid medications follow the precautions given below for effective results:- 1) you should abstain from any sexual intercourse or masturbation during the first three months of medication 2) avoid wearing tight underwear 3) avoid driving car/bike for more than 30 minutes continuously 4) avoid any type of addiction if you have any. You have to continue the medication for 6 months continuously but I advise you to check your sperm count by conducting semen analysis after every three months of the aforesaid medication in order to know the progress.