Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

Sir I am suffer from sexual problem. My sex timing is too low. My sperm comes out very fast. When I get excited then some drop on sticky material comes out automatically from penis. I feel very weak. Sometime after when I go for toilet then some drop of watery substance comes out. Please tell me some medicine to cure this Is am single Please tell if any test required for me It effect the fertility also or not sir please advice me sir.

HI Lybrate USER 1) avoid oily, spicy, junk, fermented and stale foods 2) sleep upto 10-10.30 pm 3) avoid coffee and tea A) take 2 tsf of vanari kalp with 250 ml of lukewarm MILK, in the morning instead of break fast… B) take 200 ml of fresh buttermilk with pinch of black salt after meals C) take 2 tablets of raktastambhak vati along with 1 tsf of honey and 30 ml of aamla juice early morning on empty stomach D) eat 30-40 black currants and 1 tsf of jaggery during meals Do all these things for 30 days it gives you good result