My age is 16 I am still slim My friends is tall and fat I want to became a good healthy person what I have to take?

My age is 16  I am still slim
My friends is tall and fat ...
When you are trying to gain weight, you should eat food the rich in vitamins and minerals. 1. Healthy food includes meat, egg, milk, fruit vegetables, fruits, and nuts. Cashews, almonds, dates, walnuts, dry grapes, apricots, peaches are some of the dried fruits and nuts that can be added to breakfast, salads, cereal and desserts. Sesame seeds, ground nuts, and peanuts also contain fats in them and can help in adding that extra pounds you desire. 2. Sometimes loss of appetite may also cause weight loss. So you should take following remedies improving weight a]triphala kadha 4tsp before lunch and dinner b]amala juice 4 tsp + sugar 2 tsp+ honey 2 tsp empty stomach in the morning umami flavor increases satiety and enhances appetite. Due to improving hunger and digestion whatever you will eat more and even you eat more it will digest properly and your weight will increase naturally without any supplement.