Evry time I brush my teeth the gums starts toh bleed even my booth uppr lst teeth pains. Pls suggest proper trtmnt!

Evry time I brush my teeth the gums starts toh bleed even...
Dear lybrate-user, the symptoms which you have described relate to gum disease in which there are calculus, tartar, plaque deposits on the teeth and the gums become weak and swollen. There is also bleeding from the gums and foul smell from the mouth. The teeth become loose this maybe what is commonly known as pyorrhoea. You need to consult a qualified dentist and get your teeth cleaned and the gums treated.
Hello lybrate user, gum bleeding is because of infection in gums. Infected gums are sensitive to touch also so when your brush is in contact with infected gums it bleeds. If you want to get rid off it you have to go for professional cleaning of your gums. Your tooth pain is because of cavity in your teeth for that you have to undergo root canal treatment.