I am a patient of PCOD. Have hair growth on chin. What should I do? I have already taken medication from Gynaecologist to balance the hormones but its not working out. Also I am putting on weight which I am trying to loose through work out. Pls advice if anything else can be done. On medication Diane35.

First you should follow low calories food for weight loss. * in morning, take 1-2 chapattis with a bowl of cooked green vegetables. You can take a glass of lemon water with it *in lunch you can take a bowl of raw vegetables like carrot, radish, tomatoes, turnip or beetroot. *in evening, you can take a cup of green tea only with some pieces of friuts like apple, pineapple, pear. Avoid taking banana or mango. *in dinner, you can take vegetable soup or a bowl of cooked vegetables. But do not take potato, sweet potatoes. * you can take a cup skimmed milk 4 times a week only during day time. * work out for atleast 1 hour in morning, you can try skipping for 15minutes with a walk of 30 minutes and 5-10 minutes running. Follow these exercises in the morning - * lie down on flat surface, raise your legs without bending your knees, do it for 3-5 times daily * do not eat fastfoods and soft drinks, as they have high calories and the calories deposit in body in the form of weight if not utilised. * you can take medohar guggalu 1 tablet daily for quick weight loss but only under the guidance of ayurveda expert.