I'm having type 2 diabetes since 1997. I am presently advised zoryl M2 in mornings and zita plus (telegliptin) at night. For hyper tension I am on amlokind AT. B.I.D.I have undergone CABG IN APRIL 2004. I AM ALSO ON NICORANDIL 10 mg. For anticoagulation I'm on deplatt A. Am I on correct medications for my ailments. Recently for my thyroid problem I'm on eltroxin 100 mcg. Kindly advise if any further medicine s are required. Thanks.

I'm having type 2 diabetes since 1997. I am presently adv...
Mr. Lybrate-user, you seem to be taking appropriate medications for various ailments mentioned. If your blood sugar, bp and tsh levels are in the prescribed range then you are on adequate medication. There is no mention of any of the details like sugar levels, hba1c%, bp readings and tsh levels hence difficult to comment on adequacy of the treatment.
Your medication is right please continue with that and get regular check ups fine if symptoms free then once in three months otherwise as and when required and keep a close watch on your blood sugar and blood pressure get them checked at least weekly.