Hi, I'm 20 years old male, How to stop masturbation because of this I feel memory loss and weak in studies I cannot concentrate in anything feel like sleepy all day since past 4 years i'm doing all this and I feel pain at abdomen (kidney) side please help me any medication allopathy to stop this immediately.

Hi, I'm 20 years old male, How to stop masturbation becau...
Dear please understand masturbation is natural, normal and is never unhealthy. You cannot have memory loss, weakness in studies, feeling sleepy, pain at abdomen etc due to masturbation. I think you are having anxiety disorder due to the lack of knowledge about masturbation and obsession about the symptoms. General anxiety disorder treatment consists of cognitive behavioral therapy, life style changes, relaxation therapy and meditation. Once you learn how to manage your anxiety yourself with the help of the above treatment methods, you will be cured. The process could take some time according to the depth of the problem and the circumstances at which the patient lives. Take care.