Now I am 8th month pregnant. I am suffering from tooth pain. What shall I do. Can I take treatment for infected tooth. Tell me the home remedy to get rid of tooth pain.

Hello, follow this home remedy:- 1.Mix a crushed garlic clove (or garlic powder) with some table salt or black salt and apply it directly on the affected tooth to alleviate the pain. 2.Onions have antiseptic and antimicrobial properties that control a toothache. It can provide relief from pain by killing the germs causing an infection. *At the first sign of a toothache, chew raw onion for a few minutes to relieve the pain. *If you are not able to chew it, place a piece of raw onion directly on the bad tooth or gum.
Yeah you can go for root canal treatment but not for removal if you want to have home remedy then you can use cloves or garlic make them into paste apply to the tooth which is paining.

Book appointment with top doctors for Home Remedies For Tooth Pain treatment