40 years experience
Ask Free Question
1. Do betadine gargle 2-3 times daily
2. Avoid drinking cold water, have luke warm water, tea, coffee, hot soup
3. Take one tablet of crocin advance as and when required after food up to a maximum of three tablets per day
4. Take throat lozenges, drink plenty of water
4. Give voice rest
5. Avoid smoking
6. If no relief you have to take antibiotic after consulting doctor.
1 person found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Pain treatment