I have a desktop job I want to really down so my really health is very low please solve my problem.

I have a desktop job I want to really down so my really h...
Dear, you can easily get fitness and health by following simple and very important tips: 1. To get fitness, your digestion should work properly. If you have any disease of digestive system you should treat disease first. For proper digestion - take 10 gms powder of carom seeds (ajwain, 10 gm powder of cumin (jeera), 10 gm of rock salt. Mix them well and take 1/2 teaspoon (3-5 gm) of mixture daily after meal. Or take 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper (kali mirch), 1/ 2 tea spoon of jeera (cumin), 2-3 slice of ginger. Boil it in one glass of water for 2-3 minutes. Drink 5-10 teaspoons (15-20 ml) in morning and evening for strong digestive system. Or you can take amla powder 1 teaspoon with water for strong digestion. 2. Take a diet rich with proteins and fats. In morning, take a glass of milk added with 2 teaspoons of protein powder with breakfast. In lunch time, take 1 bowl of curd or 100 gm of cheese, a bowl of vegetable, with chapattis. In evening, take 1 glass of milk (300 ml) with 2 bananas. In night, take a bowl of careals (daal, a bowl of salad with chapattis. 3. In morning, get up early and take awalk for 10-15 minutes and exercise light weight exercises for at least 30 minutes at home or gym. 4. For proper fitness, proper sleep is very important. So you should sleep for 6-8 hours daily. 5. Avoid soft drinks, western fast food (burgers, french fries, pizza etc. They disturb your digestion. 6. Do meditation daily to calm down your stress level. Do pranayam daily. You can take long and deep breaths atleast for 10 minutes in calm and peaceful environment. I assure you that you definitely get fitness by applying these tips and lifestyle. Be healthy.