Whenever I brush, blood comes from my teeth and there is always pain in my teeth mostly on corner teeth and also always bad smell comes from my mouth. What can I do sir?

Whenever I brush, blood comes from my teeth and there is ...
Get scalling n polishing done. Adopt proper brushing techniques n use a mouthwash regularly n keep it tongue clean to reduce bad breath. Get your corner teeth examined by dentist to detect the prob n get treated accordingly.
Hi lybrate user the bleeding and bad smell suggests that it might be due to periodontitis (gum problem).
For bad breath and bleeding, go for scaling and polishing of teeth. Use mouthwash twice daily after brushing. Also clean your tongue. Gargle forcefully with water after you eat or drink anything. Avoid oilly, spicy n junk foods. Reduce intake of onions garlic and alcohol especially at night. Increase your intake of water. Bad breath can also be due to sour throat, dry mouth, bad digestion, tonsils. For pain in corner teeth, get it x-rayed to determine the cause. It can be due to decay, or gum infection or sensitivity.