Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have an hole in middle of my teeth which is facing me a lot of problem when I consume meat as the meat stuck under the hole please help me to solve it.

1 Doctor Answered
Get filling done by a dentist if it's deep enough u may require rct n cap treatment should b earlier the better
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.