I've been having clear vaginal discharge here lately, it soaks my panties. My vagina is healthy but sometimes burns or itches. A couple months ago my boyfriend took my virginity. I don't know if this has anything to do with it or not:/ but I did have my last period on time and my normal flow. What's going on, should I go see the doctor?

I've been having clear vaginal discharge here lately, it ...
Yes you got vaginally infection from your boy friend
Hello, Vaginal discharge serves an important function in the female reproductive system. Fluid made by glands inside the vagina and cervix carries away dead cells and bacteria. This keeps the vagina clean and helps prevent infection. Most of the time, vaginal discharge is perfectly normal. The amount can vary, as can odor and hue (its color can range from clear to a milky white-ish), depending on the time in your menstrual cycle. For example, there will be more discharge if you are ovulating, breastfeeding, or are sexually aroused. However, there are certain types of discharge that can indicate an infection. Abnormal discharge may be yellow or green, chunky in consistency, or have a foul odor. Abnormal discharge is usually caused by yeast or bacterial infection. If you notice any discharge that looks unusual or is foul smelling, you should see your doctor for diagnosis and treatment. None of those changes is cause for alarm. However, if the color, smell, or consistency seems significantly unusual, especially if it accompanied by vaginal itching or burning, you could be noticing an infection or other condition. If you have unusual discharge with other symptoms such as a fever, pain in the abdomen, unexplained weight loss, fatigue, or increased urination, you should see your doctor as soon as possible. If you have any concerns about the normality of a discharge, make an appointment to see your doctor. Home Care for Vaginal Discharge: Here are some tips for preventing vaginal infections that can lead to abnormal discharge: Keep the vagina clean by washing regularly with a gentle, mild soap and warm water. Never use scented soaps and feminine products or douche. Also avoid feminine sprays and bubble baths. After going to the bathroom, always wipe from front to back to prevent bacteria from getting into the vagina and causing an infection. Wear 100% cotton underpants, and avoid overly tight clothing. Don’t use douches because they can make discharge worse by removing useful bacteria. You should also practice safe sex and use protection to avoid sexually transmitted diseases. To decrease the likelihood of yeast infections when taking antibiotics, eat yogurt that contains live and active cultures. If you know you have a yeast infection, you can also treat it with an over-the-counter yeast infection cream or suppository.