I am suffering from myopia from six years. My glasses no. Is -2.5. I am unable to see things at distance 2 m clearly. But I have noticed from the channel care world that isotane eye drops can cure the problem of myopia. Is it true or not? By using isotane eye drops can my eyes will be corrected at can my glass no decrease to -0.75. Is it possible. Please ans me. I wanna go to defence forces. Thank u.

Hello. There is no medication or food for improving eye sight or to get rid of glasses. Get your vision tested and wear glasses. If not interested in glasses then you can try a. Contact lens b. Lasik laser as your age is now 18 years so your number will not increase much now whether you wear glasses or not as number becomes stable at age of 18-20 yrs. Having said that I advise you to eat balanced diet including green vegetables and seasonal fruits for keeping eyes and body healthy. Lasik is a very easy and painless procedure. If you want to get rid of glasses then go for lasik after age of 18 yrs whososever claims that he will decrease your number by medication is fooling you. Please do not waste your hard earned money on these medicines.
There is no drop or any other non-surgical treatment available which can reduce your numbers permanently. The only thing yo can go for is lasik surgery.