I brush my teeth daily but its looks not white or shinning. Its looking yellow. Plzzzz suggest any homw redeme or medicine etc for whitening teeth. Thnxxx.

I brush my teeth daily but its looks not white or shinnin...
Go for professional scaling and polishing once. Than maintain the same with the use of mouthwash twice daily after brushing. Reduce the intake of caffeinated beverages. For further whiteness you can also go for bleaching.
There is no as such any home remedy with which you can get sparkling white teeth. You can for for professional bleaching from a qualified dentist.
Hi, you need to get a professional cleaning done. If that does not help then you may go for teeth whitening.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist u may require bleaching