Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My child is 9 yr old his front one teeth twisted while playing cricket. Is it possible to make it proper pos'n how & when I should consult doctors.

3 Doctors Answered
Consult a doctor as soon as possible. This is a right age simple removable prosthesis will re align the teeth.
It is possible to restore it in proper position. You should visit your dentist immediately.
You can show now itself. Even this age possible can do it.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.