17 years experience
Ask Free Question
DIET FOR WEIGHT LOSS:
Early Morning-Lukewarm Water with Lemon 1 glass
Tea without Sugar + 2 Biscuits
Breakfast-2 Hard boiled Eggs + 2 Slice Brown Bread
OR 2 Scrambled Eggs + 1 Slice Brown Bread+ Skimmed Milk 1 cup (240 gm)
Mid-Morning-1 Banana/1/2 cup Melon/20 Grapes
Lunch-Brown Rice 1 cup (195 gm) + Chicken/dal (100 gm) + Mixed Vegetables 1/2 cup + Salad 1 Bowl
Evening-Butter Milk 1 cup
Dinner-1 Roti + Fish/ green leafy vegetables (50 gm) + Lentils Dal 1/2 cup+ Raita 1 small bowl
Excessive weight gain is caused when people consume more calories than the body needsâ€”occurring most commonly due to eating a diet high in fat and calories, being sedentary, or both. This imbalance between calories consumed and calories burned, however, can also be caused by a number of different obesity-related factors such as genetic, hormonal, behavioral, environmental and, to some extent, cultural. There are many other factors causing obesity such as pregnancy, tumors as well as endocrine disorders and medications that include psychotic drugs, estrogens, corticosteroids and insulin
Dear to decrease your weight you have to do work out daily. Try the remedies below they can help u.
1. Mix three teaspoons of lemon juice, one teaspoon of honey, and one-half teaspoon of black pepper powder in one glass of water.
2. Drink it in the morning on an empty stomach.
3. Do this daily for at least three months.
4. Drink mint tea or make a paste of green mint with some simple spices and eat during meals.
5. Eat vegetables such as bitter gourd and drumsticks to control obesity.
6. Do bhujang asana, dhanurasana, naukasana, kumbhakasana, pavanamukthasana daily 10 min per asana.
7. Do running early morning daily and join aerobics in evening.
8. Avoid oily and fried foods, processed foods, fatty foods like butter, purified butter, cheese, whole-milk yogurt, cream, chocolate, etc.
9. Replace refined flour with whole-wheat flour and rice with brown rice
9 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.