I have cavity in my tooth it's not so deep. Can I cure it With any natural way? Pls help.

I have cavity in my tooth it's not so deep. Can I cure it...
There is no natural way to fill the cavities at home. You need to visit your nearest dentist
Hi lybrate-user, cavities cannot be cured with any natural remedies. Its advisable to get the caries treated in the initial stages, if not it might go deep and cause pain and discomfort in the later stages. If you wish you can consult with me privately for further help.
Dear lybrate-user if there is a cavity in your tooth it has to be restored. However there is no natural way for it being restored again. You may visit a qualified dentist for a detailed examination & assesment of the tooth and get an appropriate treatment for the same.
No other way but to get it filled by a dentist earlier the better
Unfortunately tooth decay cannot be treated by natural means. You need to consult a dentist for getting decayed tooth filled. Only thing you can do t prevent further decay of tooth by natural means like drinking more and more of water, chewing sugar free gums. Brushing your teeth and using anti cavity mouthwashes.