I am worried about my health. Please suggest me so I can increase my weight and to become my personality become attractive. please suggest me.

I am worried about my health. Please suggest me so I can ...
Eat a lot of good things Protein = building block for your muscles Carbs will help you put on weight, but it won’t be muscle Keep track of everything you eat Compound exercises are your friend Appearance is a consequence of fitness Let your muscles rest Sleep Make it part of your routine Realize you will put on some fat U need to take a high protein high calorie diet.
Take protein rich food ---eggs, milk products, seeds, pulses, mutter, soya bean. Cereals, potatoes, sweet potatoes, plantains etc. Can be useful for gaining weight. Also take vegetables, greens and fruits. Have vigorous physical exercise to improve digestion and absorption of food as well as blood circulation. Eat at regular intervals.
Proper nutritious food rich in proteins, fats and carbohydrates can help to gain weight. Don't forget to do exercise to get proper shape and real health.
Hi here are 6 ways to gain weight healthily: 1. Eating 5 to 6 meals a day in order to gain weight, start eating 5-6 meals a day by breaking them into parts. Eating a lot at once may cause indigestion if the body fails to absorb all nutrients. Eat in small amounts, even if you are not hungry and there will be an increase in appetite from day to day. The aim should be to have a generously portioned breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as two to three snacks in between. 2. Start weight training if you build your muscles through weight training, it will convert the extra weight into lean body mass and also stimulate your appetite. The extra muscle increases the rate of metabolism. When you start exercising you will often experience extreme muscle soreness but it goes away in 3-5 days. 3. Load up on protein besides weight training, a protein-rich diet can help you gain mass. Eating a meal heavy in protein shortly after finishing exercise can be highly effective in adding extra pounds to your body. However, a diet focused only on lean protein is not helpful. It is important to make sure that your diet has plenty of fat in it. Eat foods rich in protein like cheese, meat, eggs, etc to gain weight in a healthy manner. 4. Workout your entire body a lot of people focus only on training the muscles on their arms, chest and shoulders and this is a grave error. Firstly, it will give you a disproportionate body; and it will make you prone to injuries. Therefore, it's important to work out the entire body for a complete and balanced look. 5. Drink your calories to reach the calorie requirement only by eating may be tough. Drinking milk, milkshakes or protein shakes with little or no sugar can be an effective way to load up on the calorie requirements. 6. Be patient and believe in yourself gaining weight quickly in a healthy manner is unrealistic. Every body type is different and it takes months to gain weight. Living healthy by eating the right diet will increase your strength. It is also important to keep following the routine even if you don't see any gains. Caution: junk food and fried foods must be avoided; although have a tendency to add more fat to your body but are very low in vitamins and minerals which are essentially required to keep you really fit. Related tip: the most powerful way to put on weight - snacking right.