Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My sisters dental jaw shifting right side due to some wrong dentist treatments and she stop treatment from them now teeth are cut and very little can't eat Also dentist didn't provide caps kindly suggest what to do also contacted some prosthodontist. They have no time and giving long time wait appointment.

3 Doctors Answered
Madam, you need to take a opinion from another dentist personally if there has been some complication which has not been handled to your satisfaction by the earlier dentist. I am sure you can find someone in your locality who can give you a emergency appointment and examine your sister and explain you the problem and its solution.
Dear lybrate-user you can go for a second opinion if you have any doubt regarding the treatment.
Kindly consult an oral & maxillofacial surgeon in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations (full mouth x-ray, tmj open & closed mouth, mri) & clinical examination to decide upon treatment. Until then have soft diet. Avoid yawning. Replace posterior teeth if they are missing. You may consult me in person. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months for cleaning and a thorough dental check-up. Limit sugary food to avoid tooth decay. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush. Tooth brush to be changed every 2 months. There are some simple measures that can help tmj problems, such as a change to a soft diet, jaw muscle exercises in exceptional cases a specialist dentist, known as a maxillo-facial surgeon, may be required to perform surgery on the tmj.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.