40 years experience
Ask Free Question
) symptoms of malaria
1. Intermittent high fever with chills
2. Profuse sweating
3. Headache, fatigue
4. Nausea, vomiting
5. Diarrhea 6. Anemia7. Enlarged spleen
1. Take anti mosquito measures like use of mosquito net, mosquito repellent,
2. Spraying of insecticides in surrounding and keep it free from vegetation,
3. Wearing full sleeve shirts in the evening,
4. Discarding empty containers for collection of water and promoting mosquito breeding.
You found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.