My height is very short. My mother and father is long height. I am use many medicine but my height is same. please ask me any suggestions.

My height is very short. My mother and father is long hei...
Hi. As height can be gained till 21yrs. Of age in males and 18yrs. In females, so you do have 2yrs. More to grow further! start taking homoeopathic medicines which are safe to take without any side-effects - bakson's hite-aid and five phos. - both thrice daily and thuja 1m/ one dose once a week - take them for 4 months. Management: take milk and milk products which contains more calcium. More of protein (for cell multiplication) like pulses, legumes, sprouts, nuts, flaxseeds, non-veg, eggs, etc. Also, don't forget to take green vegetables, yellow veggies and fruits, seasonal fruits, salads, etc. Do skip rope daily, initially 10-20 times later gradually and slowly increase the frequency as per your capacity. Do get indulge in stretch exercises, and sports like basketball, volleyball. Last but not least, do take enough of rest and sleep (which helps in repairing of cells and cell rejuvenation). Get back to me after 4 months for further guidance. All the best!