11 years experience
Ask Free Question
Hi, Headache could be because of various reasons. Your headache could be due to stress/fatigue/tension or it could be an indication to another type of headache called migraine. Since the exact cause of your headache and symptoms are not known, I would advise the following -
1. Try to take adequate rest.
2. Distract yourself from TV/ Computer or anything that puts a pressure on your eyes and head.
3. Keep yourself stress free.
4. Try to take adequate sleep.
5. Take Tablet Paracetamol 500mg after taking food (as and when required).
Share your symptoms in detail including status of your blood pressure and eye sight, I will prepare an advice accordingly.
***Get Well Soon***
“Yoga/meditation has a great relaxation power.”
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Eye Pain treatment