I am a sports person. I'm 26year old. But some days I suffering from back pain hardly. I lose my confidence please help me.

Hello lybrate user, back pain that is associated with day time sedentary jobs like computer professional s are associated with paraspinal muscle spasms. The best way to tackle this sort of pain is to do well spaced stretching exercises of the back, back extension exercises, using hot water bags to provide relief and avoiding stooping posture while sitting. Posture also plays a very important part in back pain, always maintain a straight posture while sitting. While getting up from the bed try to first go on your left or right side of the body and get up side ways. Avoid cruntches or sit-ups: they may increase the pressure on your back and may predispose to slip disc. Always maintain a healthy lifestyle in terms of regular brisk walking, meditation, eating healthy. P. S: try to avoid pain killers (analgesics) as much as possible as many are associated with side effects that you may not be aware of. Stay healthy. Stay happy god bless you.