40 years experience
Ask Free Question
1. Do steam inhalation by steam inhaler 2-3 times daily with karvol plus inhalant capsule
2. Put otrivin nasal drop 1 drop thrice daily.
3. Take one tablet of levocetrizine (5mg) at bed time.
4. Drink lukewarm water/hot soup/herbal tea etc
5. If you have recurrent attack of cold you may be having sinusitis/allergic rhinitis
6. Take plain xray pns/ct scan of pns after consulting ent specialist to exclude sinusitis and take treatment accordingly
7. If sinusitis is excluded, it I could be due to allergic rhinitis, do an allergy test after consulting allergy specialist/immunologist to find out the cause of allergy and follow the treatment and advice accordingly.
You found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Colds treatment