After working 10 hours, I feel very much tired so please recommend me anything. That can keep me change.

You should eat 6 healthy small meals throughout the day to keep yourself energetic. Try to take break between your work for small meals and a little walk. Do some stretching in the washroom, this will ease the body tension. Your Daily food intake should ideally consist of – a.Have plenty of nuts, dry fuits and seeds. Almonds, walnuts, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, figs, dates and raisins. They are full of healthy fats needed by a human body. B.Good amount of fruits and vegetables – Bananas, apples, pomegranate, green leafy vegetables. Fruits and vegetables helps in absorption of food in the body and together, completes your daily nutrition need. C.If you are a non- vegetarian - Eat eggs, chicken etc. D.Eat whole grains – Try to have multi grains spread throughout the day. Wheat, brown rice, oats, bajra, daliya etc should be taken in multiple meals in a day. E.Eat Sprouts – Chana and moong which are full of protein and nutrients. F.You can supplement your diet with good quality multi-vitamin capsules. If you are lacking in protein, you can buy a high quality whey protein and have it with banana shake twice a day. G.You can take natural food items like wheat grass which is full of essential nutrients which helps in weight gain.