I don't smoke. I was smoker fr two years but now I have left it from year I have a weak stamina I cant run more I feel laziness weakness even I was intelligent boy in studies but now I dont understand what teacher is teaching tough words I cant remember. I am getting angry more. My eyes have dark circles.
6 years experience
Ask Free Question
Dear, you can easily get fitness and health by following simple and very important tips:
* take a diet rich with proteins carbs, vitamins and fats.
In morning, take a glass of milk added with 2 teaspoons of protein powder with breakfast.
In lunch time, take 1 bowl of curd or 100 gm of cheese, a bowl of vegetable, with chapattis.
In evening, take 1 glass of milk (300 ml) with fruits.
In night, take a bowl of careals (daal, a bowl of salad with chapattis.
* in morning, get up early and take awalk for 10-15 minutes and exercise light weight exercises for at least 30 minutes at home or gym.
* for proper fitness, proper sleep is very important. So you should sleep for 6-8 hours daily.
* avoid soft drinks, western fast food (burgers, french fries, pizza etc. They disturb your digestion. * do meditation daily to calm down your stress level. Do pranayam daily. You can take long and deep breaths atleast for 10 minutes in calm and peaceful environment.
* avoid smoking & alcohol drinking completly.
* for boosting memory, take 1/2 teaspoon of ashwagandha powder daily once a day. I assure you that you definitely get fitness by applying these tips and lifestyle. Be healthy.
You found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.