Hi. I feel very sensitivity in my teeth when I eat ice cream. Bht thanda thanda lgta h teeth me.

Hi. I feel very sensitivity in my teeth when I eat ice cr...
you should go for scaling and polishing first. use desensitizing tooth paste and mouth wash.
Get your teeth x-rayed to rule out any decay. If no decay is detected, start using sensodyne instant relief toothpaste twice daily. The result will be visible in about a month.
Your enamel is damaged that's why you are having sensitivity of cold. It's cause may be decay or vigorous brushing either way you need to get filling done. Visit your dentist.
You can use desensitizing toothpaste.
Sensitivity I teeth can be due to a cavity, gum problem, aggressive toothbrushing, severe acidity, etc. Get the cause treated. You may use sensitivity toothpaste like sensodyne for some symptomatic relief.
Hi, teeth have a protective layer called enamel with age the enamel wears off and become thin which causes to become teeth sensitive to cold and hot. You need to get a professional check up done to know the exact cause and solution of your problem.