Sir I am getting a teeth pain exactly lower jaw it's get continue to ear pain kindly suggest.

Sir I am getting a teeth pain exactly lower jaw it's get ...
Hi, apply plantago q/ few drops on cotton swab, place it on the affected tooth/ teeth and press it tightly, do it thrice a day. Orally, take mag. Phos. 6x/ after every 2 hours. Do visit a dentist for proper diagnosis, share the reports with me. In case possible, will help you in treating your problem. Home-remedies: -rub a few drops of clove oil or can even press 2-3 cloves in between the teeth on the affected tooth several times daily until the ache goes away. -rub a few drops on the affected tooth several times daily until the ache goes away. -apply a cool compress to outside of mouth or cheek. -mix 1 tsp of salt in a glass of warm water. Rinse your mouth with saltwater. Swirl it around in your mouth and spit it out. Make sure that you don't swallow. -soak a cotton ball in a mixture of a few drops of garlic clove oil and a small amount of olive oil, and apply the cotton ball to the area of pain.
Hi, there may be a cavity in your teeth so its better to consult a dentist.In the mean Take Plantago major Q, 10 drops twice daily with water. Hypericum 200 ch , 3 drops twice daily.
Your pulp (vital tissue of tooth) is infected that's why you have pain. And this tooth is most probably in lower jaw and the way it's paining called reffered pain, you need to visit dentist for priper diagnosis and treatment. Most probably you have to undergo root canal treatment. Please visit dentist instead of home remedies for permanent solution. Take care.