I am 27 year old and thin with only weight of 55kg. I want to gain weight. Can I take lemon and honey in warm water? If I am taking this what should I add in my diet.

I am 27 year old and thin with only weight of 55kg. I wan...
Hi lybrate-user do high protein diet like paneer, chicken, dal, rajama, sprouts, eggs in daily diets fallow this diets for one months properly morning take milk cornflakes n banana in midmorning take banana shake 1glass, in lunch take proper meal in evening take coconut water in night take proper meal add in daily diets dates 6pics daily 8pics badam, n chuaraha 5pics daily.
Dear Lybrate User, Beans are rich sources of fiber, protein and carbohydrates. These are one of the best calorie-dense foods that helps put on weight. Beans can be eaten as a snack or can be included in breakfast, lunch or dinner. There are several varieties of beans like red beans, black beans, soy beans, lima beans, lentils, and kidney beans. Alternatively, you can also prepare bean soup or bean salad. For quick results, eat them daily for one or two months