8 years experience
Ask Free Question
according to your condition you have to take hot water fermentation through towel and do it 3 times in a day duration-15 min
along with stretching and back exercises like straingh leg raising, bridging with -20 min repetition -5 sec hold do it for 3 days sure you will get well soon take care.
6 years experience
Ask Free Question
1) avoid those activities which increases your pain. Eg: prolong sitting, forward bending etc
2) one should find out the cause of your pain eg: if the pain has started suddenly, it could be a muscle pull while playing or bending or long stretch sitting
3) if the pain is since long and is increasing gradually then you should go for a radiological report to diagnose the problem.
Once the cause is known, treatment can be done accordingly.
Mean while, focus on the following points:
1) place a cushion and support your back while sitting.
2) check on your footwears. Bad footwear leads to back pain 3) place a pillow under your knees while sleeping straight and between your both knees while sleeping side lying (this technique helps to relax your muscles)
4) use a hot water bag/ heat belt to the painful area, heat will improve the blood flow to the muscles and hence will allow them to relax.
5) start certain stretching and strengthening exercises attest twice a day.
You found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Back Pain treatment