I am 16 years old but I have a back ache from 2 years if I do more work it starts paining in the back region so what shall I do now to reduce three problem please reply soon.

I am 16 years old but I have a back ache from 2 years if ...
Hello according to your condition you have to take hot water fermentation through towel and do it 3 times in a day duration-15 min along with stretching and back exercises like straingh leg raising, bridging with -20 min repetition -5 sec hold do it for 3 days sure you will get well soon take care.
1) avoid those activities which increases your pain. Eg: prolong sitting, forward bending etc 2) one should find out the cause of your pain eg: if the pain has started suddenly, it could be a muscle pull while playing or bending or long stretch sitting 3) if the pain is since long and is increasing gradually then you should go for a radiological report to diagnose the problem. Once the cause is known, treatment can be done accordingly. Mean while, focus on the following points: 1) place a cushion and support your back while sitting. 2) check on your footwears. Bad footwear leads to back pain 3) place a pillow under your knees while sleeping straight and between your both knees while sleeping side lying (this technique helps to relax your muscles) 4) use a hot water bag/ heat belt to the painful area, heat will improve the blood flow to the muscles and hence will allow them to relax. 5) start certain stretching and strengthening exercises attest twice a day. Regards!