I am a 50 year old male. Diagnosed with type 2 diabetes for the last three years. Recently the toes and fingers of my left foot have become numb. Doctors have prescribed vitamin injections. However I am not feeling improvement. Will this be a permanent disability or be cured. My sugar levels are in the range of 170 after food and 150 fasting.

Diabetes must be controlled beyond any shadow of doubt. Your symptoms are due to diabetic neuropathy. Consult a diabetes expert. Any way take caldikind plus (mankind) 1tab odx10days epineuron sr 150mg 1 tab odx 10 days. Contact me again for follow up.
Hello, get done ncv to confirm neuropathy. And check serum creatinine, urine albumin, ecg, fundus examination by ophthalmologist, lipid profile - to rule out effect of diabetes on other vital organs and body functions. Tell me your last 2 fbs, pp2bs values and hba1c values and medicines you r taking. I will be glad to help you to improve quality. Of life and control diabetes.