I have black spots on my face since I am using some medicines and some creams still my black spots are not going please give me a suggestion to remove my black spots.

I have black spots on my face since I am using some medic...
Homoeopathic cream ANTIMARKS CREAM ( BIOVALLEY) Apply twice daily in circular fashion Dark spots are primarily caused by acne, blemishes and black heads. The percentage of dark spots increases as the exposure to the sun increases too. Since the rate of melanin would be decreases, it leads in turn to the darkening of the skin. So, apply sunscreen (Homoeopathic SUNCARE cream of BAKSON Company) , every time you go out and follow the recipes below in order to get relief from dark spots. Instead of using the chemical products for your skin, try using some natural home remedies. Using home remedies can work out to be much cheaper than chemical based products and they can help treat your condition without any side effects. Caring for your skin is highly important. Here are some home remedies that allow your skin to be free of dark spots, black spots or pimple marks or even acne scars on the face. 1.Take a medium sized tomato and squeeze the juice from it, add one tablespoon of lemon juice to the tomato juice and stir the mixture well. Apply on the face and let it dry for 20 minutes. Rinse the face with warm water. 2.Take pulp from Aloe Vera leaves and let it dry in the sun for 5 minutes and then add few drops of lemon juice to the dried pulp. Apply this mixture on the face and wash it off after 15 minutes. The results are quite good.