I have a sprain on my right foot plzzz tell me what shud I do to make the pain low.

I have a sprain on my right foot plzzz tell me what shud ...
Avoid weight bearing and walk with elbow crutches. Apply ice and elastocrepe bandage. Consult orthopaedic surgeon for, further advice.
Ice and hot pack and bandage around the ankle avoid over strain.
You can first use the rice approach to treat your ankle: rest: you may need to use crutches until you can walk without pain. Ice: for at least the first 24 to 72 hours or until the swelling goes down, apply an ice pack for 10 to 20 minutes every hour or two during the day. Always keep a thin cloth between the ice and your skin, and press the ice pack firmly against all the curves of the affected area. Compression: an elastic compression wrap, such as an ace bandage, will help reduce swelling. You wear it for the first 24 to 36 hours. Compression wraps do not offer protection. So you also need a brace to protect your ankle if you try to put weight on it. Elevation: raise your ankle above the level of your heart for 2 to 3 hours a day if possible. This helps to reduce swelling and bruising. Proper treatment and rehabilitation (rehab) exercises are very important for ankle sprains. If an ankle sprain does not heal right, the joint may become unstable and may develop chronic pain. This can make your ankle weak and more likely to be reinjured. Please see a physiotherapist. Best wishes.