MD - Alternate Medicine, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
13 years experience
Ask Free Question
You can follow some tips in daily routine.
1. After every meal, drink 1 cup boiling water with spoon sip by sip. After half an hour you have taken meal do this daily.
2. Try to avoid eating heavy food after 7 pm. As it takes time to digest heavy food.
3. Drink 1 glass water half an hour before meal.
4. Try to do some exercise. Yoga and meditation are very good in losing weight and maintaining it also.
Yoga asanas you can do
- manduk asana
- sarwang asana
- setubal asana
- pawan mukht asana pranayama
- kapal bhati other exercises
You found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.