Sir my dear friend is brain problems in every time and he also eyes problem please some solution.

Sir my dear friend is brain problems in every time and he...
If you have recurrent attack of headache1. It could be a tension headache due to anxiety/stress, depression inadequate sleep, low bp/high bp, migraine, prolonged use of cell phone/computer, chronic anaemia, refractive error, chronic sinusitis, organic brain lesion 2. Avoid stress, physical and mental exertion, have adequate sound sleep for 7-8 hours daily in the night 3. Go for regular exercise 4. Practice yoga, meditation and deep breathing exercise to calm your mind, control your emotion and relieve stress 5. Check for refractive error, sinusitis hemoglobin, bp 6. Avoid prolonged use of cell phone/computer 7. Consult neurologist to rule out other causes of headache, if required take a ct scan of head to exclude any brain lesion 8. If it is migraine you have to take migraine prophylactic drug after consulting neurologist.
Few things related to headache so that we can plan the treatment accordingly - if pain is associated with blurred or decreased vision than check your eye sight for refractive error - if the pain is associated with cold and fever than we have to rule out sinusitis as the cause and if the pain is pulsatile in nature and with a throbbing pain usually with an aura than we have to rule out migrane as the cause - if the pain is associated with neck problems than we have to rule out cervical spondylosis as the cause - if the pain is associated with either low or high bp or due to hyperacidity than we have to treat the cause after examination.