I have pimples on my face and I have dark circles on my face. What I have to do for this problem. Please give me solution of this problem.

I have pimples on my face and I have dark circles on my f...
Dear lybrate user, pimples/ acne vulgaris is a chronic inflammatory skin disease & develops due to blockages in the skin's hair follicles. These blockages are thought to occur as a result of the following four abnormal processes: a higher than normal amount of sebum production (influenced by androgens), excessive deposition of the protein keratin leading to comedone formation, colonization of the follicle by propionibacterium acnes (p. Acnes) bacteria, and the local release of pro-inflammatory chemicals in the skin. Neither can you stop the over-production of androgen or keratin protein nor can you stop the release of pro-inflammatory chemicals because all these processes takes place internally in your skin. However you can stop the accumulation of p. Acnes bacteria on your skin by preventing your skin from getting oily. Always keep a handkercheif with you whenever you go outside. You should wipe the slightest sweat from your face as soon as you perspire. When you enter your room from outside wash your face with an oil-free, non-moisturizing facewash. Take a less carbohydrate rich diet. Do some exercise daily. Drink a lots of water in order to avoid constipation. Along with maintaing the aforesaid rules you can also take homoeopathic calcarea phos 200, 5 drops, thrice daily, in empty stomach. Also you can apply homoeopathic mother tincture berberis aquifoium q on the dark spots on your skin which are produced after the resolution of the pimples.