How to cure fungal infection on genital area? I am suffering from fungal infection with skin rashes and itching on genital area.

How to cure fungal infection on genital area? I am suffer...
Use anti fungal ointment and maintain proper hygiene. Consult a gynaecologist if possible.
Apply antifungal powder in day time and ointment in night, take tab zocon 200, 1 today and tomorrow.
Hello, fungal infections tend to flare up in the summer due to the increased sweating. So my advise would be to keep the area dry- apply any talcum powder (around the groin i. E. Where the thigh meets the genital area), in the armpits, under the elastic of the bra, etc. (because if you scratch where the infection is and touch the other parts of the body, infection may spread). Apply an antifungal ointment (my suggestion would be whitfield's ointment- old but effective cure and also cheap) atleast 3-4 times per day. The infection (itching) will subside in 3-4 days but you need to continue application till the blackness in the skin subsides which will take atleast 6 weeks. Otherwise the infection will come back again.