I am 22year old. I am suffering from headache before two year. I think its a symptom of ocd. Because when I go to doctor then she said its a ocd problem. So I take medicine but I am no good. What can I do.
40 years experience
Ask Free Question
If you have recurrent attack of headache1. It could be a tension headache due to anxiety/stress, depression inadequate sleep, low bp/high bp, migraine, prolonged use of cell phone/computer, chronic anaemia, refractive error, chronic sinusitis, organic brain lesion
2. Avoid stress, physical and mental exertion, have adequate sound sleep for 7-8 hours daily in the night
3. Go for regular exercise
4. Practice yoga, meditation and deep breathing exercise to calm your mind, control your emotion and relieve stress
5. Check for refractive error, sinusitis hemoglobin, bp 6. Avoid prolonged use of cell phone/computer
7. Consult neurologist to rule out other causes of headache, if required take a ct scan of head to exclude any brain lesion
8. If it is migraine you have to take migraine prophylactic drug after consulting neurologist.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for OCD treatment