I have dark spot on my face and its very hard and rough so please give me your response.

I have dark spot on my face and its very hard and rough s...
Follow these best tips to lightens and remove the dark spots- 1. Take fuller's earth (multani mitti) and sandalwood powder (chandan powder) mixed in same quantity mixed in water and apply on the mark in night and wash it after 1 hour. It will slowly removes the spots. 2. Take a piece of aloe vera. Apply gel of leaves on mark daily. Wash it after 30 minutes. 3. Crush one tomato and apply the paste on mark. It will remove the spots definitly. 4. Soak cotton gauze in rose water and clean the dark spots 2-3 times daily. 5. Take carotene rich vegetable suchas carrots, beetroot and fruits- mango, pineapple, strawberry regularly. 6. Avoid use of any cosmetic products. 7. Avoid continuous long hours exposure of sunlight.