My Four Pre-molar teeth have cavities, should I go for tooth restoration? And which restoration is best Amalgam or composite? Is their is any side effects of amalgam Filling?

My Four Pre-molar teeth have cavities, should I go for to...
Yes, definitely you should go for restoration of all teeth if you don't have pain in them. As the teeth are pre molars so I would advice you to go for composite filling or glass ionomer cement because it would be visible while you open your mouth or laugh. Amalgam contains mercury so it is definitely not good for your health.
Should go fo restoration at the earliest . Both material r good amalgam is not tooth color
Composite restorations as they are esthetic and have no side effects.
Ya you should get it restored. Both filling have their pros and cons.
Amalgam filling is outdated nowadays becoz of its health hazards, go for composite fillings which cosmetically look good and does not have health hazards also.
composite is a better option for filling as it is inert and white in colour. amalgam is bkack in colour and it contains mercury
Yes you should go for restoration as early as possible. N its better to go for composite restoration as it will match your tooth colour. Amalgam has mercury hazards associated wid it.