My son is now 40 days old and is on PreNan. He always pooped well; however, off late he seems constipated and has been pooping in the form of clay balls. At times he cries while pooping. What is should I do to help him so that he does not struggle?

My son is now 40 days old and is on PreNan. He always poo...
Dear madam, breast milk is best at this age. However, from complaint it looks you have already stopped giving other tin milk which has resulted in constipation. Either you switch to fresh amul milk undiluted or add more water in present feed. Thanks.
If he has started having constipation because of prenan then its time to stop giving him prenan. He should exclusively get breast feeds. If mother's milk is not sufficient try with some remedies for mother to increase milk flow. If that does not help then you can start with cows milk boiled properly and add sugar for taste.
Homoeopathic medicine---------------- alumina 30 (dr reckeweg) drop 5 drops in 20 ml fresh water and give 1 spoon 3 times daily for 2 days----------after 2 days again prepare the same solution and giv it till stools are normal-------------