My left canine tooth is crooked Is it possible to straighten it with braces? I am 26 Male. I am willing to get braces for other slightly crooked teeth too. Please help me.

My left canine tooth is crooked Is it possible to straigh...
Consult a orthodontist it can b done
Crooked teeth are correctable with orthodontic treatment, which usually consists of using dental braces to move your teeth back into the right position. There are several types of dental braces available today, with different colors and styles to match your personal tastes. Many adults are now choosing clear braces that blend in with the color of their teeth, helping to hide the fact that they're wearing dental braces at all! Dental braces aren't the only orthodontic treatment option. For mild forms of malocclusions, an orthodontic retainer may be all you need. Invisalign® has also become a popular way to correct crooked teeth -- Invisalign consists of a series of clear, removable aligners that straighten your teeth without the use of wires or brackets. For teeth that are crooked in the front, you may choose veneers. Unlike dental braces, porcelain veneers completely cover crooked teeth and are also ideal for correcting stained or chipped teeth.