There's ringing in my ear every time I catch cold, slowly I am becoming deaf, ringing in ears goes after cold goes but listening ability is further reduced. Is there any permanent cure for this? Will I be able to get back to normal hearing? PS: I had sinuses when I was Kid.

There's ringing in my ear every time I catch cold, slowly...
Recurrent cold associated with ringing and hearing loss suggests that there is fluid collection behind eardrum or there is damage to eardrum or tiny delicate bony chain behind it please visit an ent surgeon get full assessment with audiogram and impedance test to judge extent and severity of damage to find how much can be recovered.