My brother is very week. How to fit and healthy body. So what should I do in this condition.

Dear, you can easily get fitness and health by following simple and very important tips: * take a diet rich with proteins carbs, vitamins and fats. In morning, take a glass of milk added with 2 teaspoons of protein powder with breakfast. In lunch time, take 1 bowl of curd or 100 gm of cheese, a bowl of vegetable, with chapattis. In evening, take 1 glass of milk (300 ml) with fruits. In night, take a bowl of careals (daal, a bowl of salad with chapattis. * in morning, get up early and take awalk for 10-15 minutes and exercise light weight exercises for at least 30 minutes at home or gym. * for proper fitness, proper sleep is very important. So you should sleep for 6-8 hours daily. * avoid soft drinks, western fast food (burgers, french fries, pizza etc. They disturb your digestion. * do meditation daily to calm down your stress level. Do pranayam daily. You can take long and deep breaths atleast for 10 minutes in calm and peaceful environment. * avoid smoking & alcohol drinking completly. * for boosting memory, take 1/2 teaspoon of ashwagandha powder daily once a day. I assure you that you definitely get fitness by applying these tips and lifestyle. Be healthy.