I have been a person prone by pimples since 3 years. I have even used number of fash washes and creams and some of them even helped me but as soon as I left them, pimples again start appearing on my face. So just tell me what are the best precautions required to be taken to avoid pimples forever?

Hi,Acne is the most common teenage problem.Acne is a result of a blockage in the follicles or the pores on the skin. It includes whiteheads, pimples, blackheads and rashes, and occurs usually on the face, chest. Homoeopathy cures acne conditions like blackheads, whiteheads, skin rashes and oily skin very effectively. *Treatment part for the acne -- 1. Take kali brom 30 ch , (wsi) 3 drops daily morning empty stomach. 2. Take Berberis Aquafolium Q 10 drops with water twice a day. * Management part for the acne-- 1.drink 10 to 12 glasses of water daily. 2. Eat healthy and balanced diet including whole grain meals , green leafy vegetables and fruits. 3. avoid oily , junk and spicy food. *Home remedy for acne-- Crush coriander leaves and take out its juice, then mix it with a pinch of turmeric powder , now apply on acne at night.