Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello sir /mam I have gaps in between my teeth n my upper teeth are also in front. So can we get over this things?

4 Doctors Answered
Consult a orthodontist u may require braces
Hi lybrate-user, if you have gaps in your teeth, you have to go for orthodontic treatment. In this treatment they will place braces and by applying forces they will move your teeth to its proper position. It will take time but every thing will be fine.
The gap is called diastema. It is treated by the process know as enamel bonding. It can also be treated by braces or crowning. Treatment depends upon teeth conditions.
Yes it can be corrected perfectly with braces treatment. Show to an mds orthodontist for further information. You will get a good look and smile after braces treatment,
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.