Hello sir /mam I have gaps in between my teeth n my upper teeth are also in front. So can we get over this things?

Hello sir /mam
I have gaps in between my teeth n my upper...
Consult a orthodontist u may require braces
Hello sir /mam
Hi lybrate-user, if you have gaps in your teeth, you have to go for orthodontic treatment. In this treatment they will place braces and by applying forces they will move your teeth to its proper position. It will take time but every thing will be fine.
Hello sir /mam
The gap is called diastema. It is treated by the process know as enamel bonding. It can also be treated by braces or crowning. Treatment depends upon teeth conditions.
Hello sir /mam
Yes it can be corrected perfectly with braces treatment. Show to an mds orthodontist for further information. You will get a good look and smile after braces treatment,